Friday, September 22, 2006

Pajama Party Images -- Part Four

[This is part four of a series of images and personal memories from the infamous adult blogger pajama party. A number of stories have been written about this event. The lot them are collected here.]

When I got to the bedroom, Devil and Spitfire were dancing together. My brain was still overloaded from kissing Lorelei, and seeing them together was almost more than I could take. The slow, sensuous, effortlessly choreographed movements. So sexy together. I could see how they wanted each other but they were teasing. All the time in the world to build tension for the inevitable cataclysm. Spitfire's hands wandered under the red sequins. Devil's fingers tracing Spitfire's thighs. It was almost (almost) hotter than watching them in bed together (that came later...).

I turned to see Evilicious crawling like a cat. She was wearing only a thong and black bustier. Her long slow motions were emphasized by, and drew my gaze inexorably to, her amazing legs going up to her tiny thong. I gladly helped Suze handcuff her to the bed post. As the two of them played I got the camera back out:





We were having fun, but Devil told us that Evilicious needed to be further restrained:



"Perfect," Devil said. She and Spitfire broke off their dancing and came over to the bed. They began to circle Evilicious. Watching her hungrily. She squirmed with excitement and anticipation.

Meanwhile, as she caught her breath I caught Suze in a brief quiet moment:



Then we both turned back toward the main room where we heard a commotion starting. It sounded like someone had decided that Padme needed a spanking. I went to investigate. As I left I saw Suze looking at Evilicious and reaching for her bag of toys...




Like Devil said, none of the characters in this story knew what I was up to here. It's fiction.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story is getting so hot!! :) I love to come here and see what is happening next at the party.
BIG HUGS
~padme

9:52 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

This one is turning out to be a triple X'er. Grrrrr!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

holy shit.

I need a drink...my story is getting hawt.

Now I get to steal suze. For real. kind of.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

God I love this blog.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home