Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pajama Party: Suze's Story

This extract follows on from Lestat’s which you can find here.

Evie was a strong girl and I was finding it difficult to attach the cuffs to her wrists. Lestat appeared in the doorway of the bedroom just in time before she broke free from my grasp.

I slid my hand under her torso and eased her up the bed. It would be easier to restrain her now. Lestat cuffed her left arm and I took the right up to the wrought iron bedpost.

“There, you won’t be leaving this room in a hurry young lady!”, I exclaimed. Evie seemed quite passive and lay there with her chest heaving in the soft candle light. She was blindfold and could not see what awaited her. Letting the occasional whimper escape her lips. More for effect than fear. She wanted this so much.

She bucked and thrashed a little but soon quietened as I placed a soft kiss on her cherry lips. It was obvious she wanted more and her tongue began to probe between my lips and I felt a rising passion within me.

Click, click went the camera as Lestat moved in behind me and started to take pictures of our oral embrace. Evie was kissing me with a deep wanton passion now and I was beginning to feel that tell tale tingle between my legs.

I had brought toys. They were in the room next door. I was in turmoil. Do I break free from this kiss to retrieve them or stay here a moment longer savouring this blonde beauty. It didn’t take me long to decide.

Evie looked so tempting in her leather bustier and thong complete with black fishnets and what was that…

My hand made a slow decent over her tight leather bustier. The texture of leather and skin such a feast of tactile sensation. She was breathing shallow, rapid breaths now, almost panting under my touch. I traced my fingertips downwards over her stomach, stopping to run an imaginary ring around her neat little tummy button.

She has stopped thrashing long ago and now lay there waiting for me to do my bidding. Occasionally shuddering as I’d catch a particularly sensitive bundle of nerve endings. The others in the room were inconsequential now. She was under my spell and I was intent on our pleasure, mine and hers. My hand made its slow path downwards slipping under the top of her thong.

The smell of the leather and her own sweet warmth was making me feel kind of woozy and light headed. Evie’s musky aroma was taking over my senses, my being. I wanted her.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Wow! It's getting hot in here...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Holy Ef Word.

Yes.

Yes yes YES!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Lorelei said...

m-m-m-m!
Scrumptous!

9:28 AM  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

OK. You now have my undivided attention.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Devil. It certainly feels warm in here. :)
Wonderful story!!
Very hot!
BIG HUGS
~padme

8:53 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

mmkay this room is heating up.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home