Thursday, October 19, 2006

Juno and Henry join the PJ Party

Before we begin... please note: Events as I remember them went slightly differently to how the Devil describes them, and my memory of the timing involved is kinda hazy. Well, there was a very large quantity of alcohol consumed, and le petit mort always befuddles me a little. Plus, it's poetic license. Sue me.

Ten minutes earlier, in the next room...

"Henry, can you hear that music coming from the next door suite?"

"I'm not deaf, you cheeky so-and-so. Of course I can. Why?"

"I think it's a party. And a fun party at that. Wanna go see?"

"Juno, that's unbelievably brazen. Wait, what are you doing -- where are you going?"

"I'm listening through the adjoining door. Damn, it sounds like a fun time in there. Not that I'm not having fun in here, but wouldn't you be up for a little hotwifery tonight from me? Hmm?"

[Fumble, stumble, crash, thud, thunk, zip. Cough. Light switch on.]

"Grab that bottle of Merlot. I'm dressed, let's go."

**************************************

I stood next to Henry in the corridor, as he knocked loudly on the door of the suite next to ours. The door was opened onto what was clearly a fantastic party in full swing, by a very lovely tall man who looked me straight in the eye and smiled. "Yes?"

"Hi," I said. "I'm Juno, and this is Henry. You guys sound like you're having a lot of fun in here." I proffered the Merlot, which he took gladly.

I smiled at his enthusiasm, and continued. "We have more of that in our room, next door. We were hoping that we could join you... perhaps open the doors between the rooms. What do you think? May we come in?"

The lovely tall man nodded graciously, and indicated with a wide circling arm movement that we were more than welcome. "I'm Lestat", he said. "Lovely to meet you Henry... and, as he took my hand, and looked deep into my eyes, "Juno, it's especially lovely to have you here."

"It's lovely to be here, Lestat. Could we sit down, and... talk for a while?"

He nodded and moved away, pulling me with him. Without letting go, I brought Henry's face to mine for a long, slow, passionate kiss.

"Have I told you how much I love you recently?"

A mock-pained expression crossed his face.

"Not in the last hour."

"Well, I do, baby. So very much. You know it. And now I'm going to show you."

Releasing Henry, but indicating that he should follow us, I let Lestat pull me over to a nearby couch and sit me down next to him. The look in his eye intrigued me, and I knew that anything was possible. Henry took a seat a short distance away, and settled in to watch as I did what it was that he loved me to do -- be his hotwife. Cuck him, and cuck him good.

Naturally, Henry is always delighted when I take up with another man. Especially when it's in front of him -- it cuts down on the details I have to mentally note while misbehaving. Tonight, however, I wanted him to not only be the voyeur and subsequent reclaimant that he loves to be; but also to have some fun on his own. I could see that the other women at the party, to whom I would be introduced later in the evening, were engaged in their own entertainment, and being regarded with great interest by another man - tall, burly, very sexy and wearing... oh my lord, was that a kilt? How utterly sexy.

Henry had noticed him; I knew it. Henry has never been one to let a good looking man go unnoticed. Especially one with such ready access.

I idly wondered if he'd be interested in Henry's attention, and then watched in amazement as he sauntered across the room, and sat next to Henry. It was as if he could read my mind.

Lestat and I began to murmur to each other; nonsensical introductory intimacies. His eyes never left mine. I felt a frisson of excitement run down my spine, and reached up to run my fingers through his hair. Bringing my lips close to his ear, I whispered how attractive I found him. He murmured that it was mutual, and slowly reached beneath the draping fold of my shirt to start playing with my breast.

"Who's the guy?" I asked him.

"Guy? What guy?" he said, as he began to tweak my nipple. I gasped with pleasure, feeling my cunt begin to glisten. I don't know what it is about nipple-tweaking -- it might as well be a hotline to my clit.
"The... um... god, I can't think straight... the guy talking to my... um... lover. Henry. Oh god, that's good."

Both hands were on me now, one working my nipples, the other stroking the inside of my thigh. I felt myself grow I returned the compliment, stroking my hands across his thighs to idly trace his cock.

Lestat seemed to enjoy this, despite not stopping to acknowledge it.

"That's Karl. They seem to be hitting it off quite well. Does that bother you at all?"

I shook my head vehemently, as his hands slid down and between my thighs. I knew that very soon I would become incapable of speech.

[Note: Henry is more than familiar with this state of affairs, and abuses it regularly to inform me of situations on which he'd rather not hear my opinion at the time.]

"No, I'm delighted. I hope Karl is amenable if Henry wants to suck his cock."

Lestat smiled at me, and buried his face in my neck as his hands began to open and explore me. I shifted on the couch, so that one leg was thrown over the back, and the other touched the floor. I could feel Lestat's hands probing inside me, gently but firmly exploring my swollen labia, as his body nestled against mine and he breathed sexily into my ear.

"Karl is amenable to more or less anything. I'm sure they'll both have a wonderful time," he growled into my neck.

"Oh... yes..." I faltered, practically incoherent. His fingers knew exactly where to go, and were having the desired effect.

My hands were on his cock and balls, applying gentle pressure, and caressing him. I didn't have much wiggle-room, but somehow I managed to slip a hand between his thighs and exert gentle pressure on his perineum. As I did, it was his turn to exhale sharply, which he tempered by kissing me for the first time. Sensing that I was restricted, he shifted his torso so that I could move my hands slightly more freely. Making an "O" out of my thumb and forefinger, I encircled his cock, and began to stroke it up and down. Slowly. Deliberately. Extending my middle finger and allowing my nail to graze a line along his shaft.

I might be incoherent in speech but there are certain things that aren't affected by this condition. Evidence of which I could now hear, as he murmured appreciatively into my neck.

He made no attempt to remove my shirt, and I had no free hands. So I remained clothed -- such as I was, if you can call an off-the-shoulder long black tee-shirt, and a seductive smile "clothed".

I could feel him growing harder and yet harder in my hand, his balls becoming hotter and tighter to the touch, although they hadn't risen yet. If I turned my head slightly, I could see Henry very close to Karl on another couch, his hand moving noticeably beneath the kilt. Karl was lying back, his eyes closed, a look of rapture on his face. I watched as Henry got down on his knees and lifted the leather to take Karl's rampant cock in his mouth.

I smiled. Within the throes of my imminent orgasm, I could see that my love was occupied with a cock in his mouth, which enabled me to fully relax into the situation between myself and Lestat.

He bucked against me as my hand intensified its grip and its speed. I felt my mind begin to melt. His face was still pressed into my neck, nipping and nibbling at me as I further increased the friction. I wanted to taste him, suck him, swallow him down my throat -- but selfishly I couldn't bear to lose the earth-shattering orgasm that was about to hit me.

"I want ... to... taste you..." I managed to gasp.

Lestat raised his head and smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'm holding on until.. you--"

"Oh yes, yes! There! Right there! Yes... ohhhhhhh god... oh......"

I came. Wave upon wave of glorious living color, spinning me into a spiral of delight. I caught my breath, and found that momentarily my hands had frozen in place, not ceasing contact, but temporarily motionless.

As I caught my breath, I slowly opened my eyes to find Lestat looking at me.

"Don't stop," he breathed.

Hastily composing myself, I shifted positions until my head was level with his lap, and, without removing my hand, took his balls in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them, tasting them, feeling them go from soft and pliable to hard and throbbing in what seemed like seconds.

Replacing my mouth with my hand, and massaging them within my palm, I moved my mouth to his cock. I took his cockhead in my mouth, my teeth at the rim, grazing the edge tantalizingly, hearing his loud moan of appreciation as he lay back across the couch, allowing me full access to him.

His hips thrust up, forcing his cock as far down my throat as I could take it. I bit his shaft -- firmly enough that he felt it, but not so hard as to hurt him. I knew he'd enjoy it, and sure enough, I heard the appreciative sigh he continued to fuck my face.

I knew he was close to coming, and I found that as he pumped, I had a bird's eye view of Henry as he mirrored my actions, but with Karl -- who was also expressing his appreciation of Henry's efforts. It made me so happy to see my bisexual lover indulge in the sort of expression that had been denied him for so long in his former life -- the life in which he had existed before we'd met each other and fallen in love.

Lestat groaned loudly.

"Oh... god! Juno.... yes! God you fucking fabulous little cocksucker! Yes... uh! Oh! Ohhhhhh...!"

He gushed streams of come down my throat, and I almost struggled to swallow. Out of the corner of my mind I could hear Karl's enthusiastically similar shouts of excitement as he came into my darling lover's mouth.

I raised myself from my position at Lestat's lap, to lying sprawled next to him on the couch. We lay next to each other, speechless and panting.

"That was fun," I said to him.

"Yes it was!" he agreed, smiling at me.

He had a killer smile. I returned it.

"For such a short acquaintance, that was something pretty incredible," I continued, as I caught my breath.

I felt someone collapse onto the couch next to me, and put their head on my shoulder. Henry.

"Hello my darling. Did you have fun with Karl?"

"Mmmm..." said Henry. "And I think he enjoyed it too -- look."

Lestat and I limply raised our heads and looked across to where Karl was sprawled across the couch, seemingly comatose.

"He's supposed to be the bouncer," said Lestat, "Not to mention 'Designated Spanker'. Padme will be furious if he's out for the count. Not to mention Devil. Henry, what did you do to him?"

"Nothing he didn't want, " answered Henry smoothly. Hoisting himself up, he reached for the Merlot bottle, and poured some into a glass from a nearby table. He wandered over to Karl, and waved it under his nose.

Karl opened his eyes at the smell of the alcohol. "Ugh. Wine? Bleugh. Where's my scotch?"

"There you go," said Henry. "Mission accomplished."

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorelei said...

Ok, damn. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmphf!

Gawd DAMN, Juno... that's hot, hot, HOT.

Welcome to the party! lol

11:01 AM  
Blogger Juno Henry said...

Aww, Lorelei... that's so sweet. Perverted and depraved, but sweet. (Mind you, i love perverted and depraved, so it's all good.)

Come over here, sit next to me... and bring the gin. (Please) We have so much to catch up on!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Spitfire said...

hot and yes welcome!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Spitfire said...

hot and yes, welcome!!!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

mmmm that was hot. I would love to see a hot guy suck my hubby's cock!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I felt like a naughty voyeur standing on the sidelines waiting for the moment.

I'm also slightly damp now. Thanks Juno...

8:42 AM  
Blogger Juno Henry said...

Spitfire: Always glad to be of service.

Kitty: Trust me, it's the shit.

Suze: I love a naughty damp voyeur. You're most welcome.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home